Who is Judy Brown?
Judy took early retirement from her career
in the Courts system in BC, Canada to devote her time to doing more of
the things she loves to do and is now writing full-time after twenty
years of part-time freelancing. Now she helps home-based business
owners to market and expand their own businesses.
"I started freelancing when my children were small, and then went back to a day job and writing in my off hours. It began with bylined columns in local newspapers, on various topics such as: local news, opinion, household tips, time management and organizational skills."
"Now I'm writing almost exclusively for the online market, but I still do the odd feature for our local newspaper."
Formerly, an Electronic Book Specialist with Midwest Book Review, (MWBR) Judy reviewed non-fiction titles. Her reviews appear on the MWBR website and were distributed to universities and public and corporate libraries in the USA and Canada.
Judy is the author of Knitting Notes - A Journal of Knitting Memories
Judy has extensive online experience:
- Managing editor of 16 writers for Suite 101 Home and Family
- Contributing editor of IBiz News
- Owner of the (retired) Reststop WritersReststop Writers Newsletter and Forum
- Contributor to Absolute Write.com
- Forum moderator of Business Writing forum on Absolute Write
- Moderator on Get Organized Now forum (Present)
I would love to have you contact me for more information if you need some writing help.